Worth Avenue Yachts Open New Office Specializing in Newport Boat Sales
Renowned Palm Beach yacht broker, Worth Avenue Yachts, has opened the latest of its global offices in Newport, Rhode Island. The new brokerage location will offer yachting enthusiasts a one-stop destination for Newport boat sales, charter, and new yacht construction.
A world-class yacht brokerage, Worth Avenue Yachts was established in 2011 by industry-leading professionals who wished to offer a fresh, collaborative approach to luxury yacht sales, charter, and new yacht construction. Headquartered in Palm Beach, Florida, the global luxury yacht broker has expanded over the years, and now has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Seattle, Monaco, San Diego, and a new northeast office in Newport, Rhode Island.
An Expert Brokerage Team in Newport
Directed and managed by Worth Avenue Yachts partner Jonathan S. Chapman, the Newport Yacht Broker is located in the heart of Bowen’s Wharf on America’s Cup Avenue. Jonathan currently serves as the vice president of the Yacht Brokers Association of America and is a proud member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. He is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker, a Florida-licensed yacht broker, and a licensed yacht captain. His excellent yachting credentials, coupled with his wealth of knowledge, makes him the ideal candidate to head up Worth Avenue Yachts’ new office.
Joining Jonathan in the Newport office will be Tinalea Hamilton, director of business administration and communications for the Northeast.
Michael Mahan, managing partner at Worth Avenue Yachts and one of the company’s founders, said that Worth Avenue Yachts’ new office location was strategically chosen thanks to its vibrant yachting scene, offering the ideal base for Newport boat sales.
“Newport is one of the great historic yachting capitals of the world,” Michael said. “Newport offers wonderful lifestyle opportunities both on the water and onshore and proves an ideal base for the Worth Avenue Yachts fleet.”
Newport, Rhode Island, the Heart of Yachting
Home to the prestigious sailing race, America’s Cup, Newport is known for its palatial mansions, stunning colonial architecture, and rich nautical history. Its strong competitive yachting scene has forged some of the world’s greatest yachtsmen, with thousands of boating enthusiasts continuing to enjoy this stunning destination to this day.
Worth Avenue Yachts’s Newport office is located in the prestigious Bowen’s Wharf, with the marina boasting popular restaurants, boutiques, and galleries. Additionally, the deep-water dockage can accommodate yachts up to 185 feet, offering yacht owners and their guests first-class service and accommodation whilst visiting. It is the perfect place for those looking to buy or sell a yacht.
The Latest Newport Boat Sales Listings
Despite just opening its doors, Worth Avenue Yachts’ newest office already has an impressive range of yachts for sale, including yachts by shipbuilders Westship, Stephens, Hinckley, as well as classic Trumpy boats for sale. Here are just a few Newport boats for sale:
- M/Y SIRIUS, a 60’ Trumpy yacht. Launched in 1973, M/Y SIRIUS was the very last Trumpy yacht to be built. She sleeps four guests comfortably across two staterooms and is well maintained.
- M/Y ENTICER, an 85’ Trumpy boat for sale. She accommodates eight guests across four cabins, with plenty of space for entertaining, and underwent a complete refit in 2015.
- M/Y FREEDOM, a rare opportunity to own shares in a classic Trumpy yacht. This beautiful 104-foot boat is professionally managed and comes with a dedicated crew. She features five spacious cabins that can sleep 10 guests comfortably.
- M/Y BIG DECISION, a 55-foot Hinckley yacht. Loaded with custom features and beautifully appointed, she sleeps up to six guests across two cabins, and offers excellent performance and reliability.
- M/Y GREAT SCOTT, a 68’ Stephens built in 1981 and extensively refit in 2016. Among her many features are a spacious galley, main saloon, ample deck space, and three staterooms that can sleep up to six guests.
- M/Y INVISION a 2001 132’ Westship extensively refit in 2019. Her features include five spacious staterooms that can sleep up to 10 guests, sky lounge, sundeck with Jacuzzi and sun pads, alfresco dining area, office, spa, main saloon, and a plethora of tenders and toys.
For more information on Worth Avenue Yachts Newport, or for details on Newport boat sales contact +1 (401) 239-2320 or visit the Worth Avenue Yachts website.